170 Inwood Dr
‘88-‘98 C-5 Style Roll Pan Instructions
1. Remove tailgate from truck, if equipped.
2. Remove spare tire and bumper from truck.
3. Cut bumper brackets off the frame using cutting torch, plasma cutter or grinder, so there is no interference with the rollpan.
4. Test fit rollpan to truck. Use self-drilling screws to attach to truck. Fabricate small brackets to fasten lower corners of rollpan to bottom of fenders
5. When satisfied with fit, remove and lightly sand surface and wipe with thinner. Repair any chips or nicks with body filler. Paint rollpan.
6. Reinstall rollpan. We recommend using a Sir Michaels Spare tire re-locater to move the spare forward.