170 Inwood Dr
Rockdale, TX 76567
’99 & Up C-5 Style Roll Pan Instructions
1. Remove tailgate from truck
2. Remove spare tire and bumper from truck.
3. Test fit rollpan to truck. Use self-drilling screws to attach to truck. L shaped brackets bolt to rear frame and rollpan for additional support. Drill holes in lower flange of roll pan and use self-tapping screws to attach roll pan to brackets.
4. When satisfied with fit, remove and lightly sand surface and wipe with thinner. Repair any chips or nicks with body filler. Paint rollpan.
5. Reinstall rollpan. We recommend using a Sir Michaels Spare tire re-locater to move the spare forward.